Danelle Harrington is an associate at Smith Bovill, P.C. She joined the firm in 2014 and was admitted to the State Bar of Michigan in November 2014. Danelle practices in the areas of estate planning, business formation and succession planning, and real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Smith Bovill, P.C., Danelle served as a law clerk at the Michigan Tax Tribunal, and was an extern with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, Northern District of Indiana. She was also a law clerk with Daniel G. Suber & Associates, in Valparaiso, Indiana, and with Blommer Peterman, S.C., in Merrillville, Indiana. Prior to attending law school Danelle prepared income tax returns at McDonald’s & Associates, CPA’s, in Saginaw, Michigan, and also interned as a student financial representative at Northwestern Mutual Insurance Company, in Saginaw, Michigan.
Danelle earned her Juris Doctorate in 2014 from Valparaiso University School of Law. Danelle served as an associate editor of the Valparaiso University Law Review and worked in the law school’s Tax Clinic to provide legal assistance to low income individuals.
Danelle is a 2008 graduate of Chesaning Union High School and currently resides in Saginaw Township.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Michigan, 2014
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Michigan
- B.S.B.A., Personal Financial Planning, magna cum laude, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Michigan Bar Association, Member 2014 – Present
- Saginaw County Bar Association, Member, 2014 – Present
- Northeastern Michigan Estate Planning Council, Member, 2015 – Present
- Saginaw Chamber of Commerce, Young Professionals Network, 2015 – Present